By law, the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (“the Regulations”), say that we must give consumers certain key information before a legally binding contract between us and a consumer is made. We have tried to give You this information in a clear and understandable way. If something is not clear do call us. Some of this information is likely to be obvious from the context. Some of this information is set out in these terms and conditions. The Key Information includes:
- a description of the goods, service or digital content, including how long any commitment will last on the part of the consumer; This will be obvious during the buying process and will be set out either in Your shopping basket when buying online or in any Customer Confirmation email or form.
- the total price of the goods, service or digital service or the manner in which the price will be calculated if this can’t be determined. As above this will be obvious when buying.
- how You will pay for the goods or services and when they will be provided to You. As above and see condition 14.1 below in the Contract Conditions.
- any additional delivery charges and other costs (and if these charges can't be calculated in advance, the fact that they may be payable). As above and see condition 14.2 below in the contract conditions.
- details of who pays for the cost of returning items if You have a right to cancel and change Your mind. See condition 10 below.
- details of any right to cancel – we will provide, or make available, a standard cancellation form to make cancelling easy (although You aren’t under any obligation to use it). See condition 8 below.
- information about us, including our geographical address and contact details and the address and identity of any other trader for whom we are acting. We are not acting for anyone else.
We are Rawle Gammon & Baker Holdings Ltd registered in England and Wales under company number 308273: Our registered office is at Unit 2, Mill End Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire HP12 4AX. Our VAT number is: GB 143011918.
Cancellation and Refund Rights
The Regulations say that up to 14 days after receiving goods, in most cases, a consumer can change its mind and get a refund.
Our policy: We will apply this cancellation right whether You are buying from us as a consumer or in the course of a business and whether it is online, at distance or on premises e.g. by way of a face to face sale in our branches.
Unless goods are faulty we do not normally refund delivery charges if goods have been delivered.
We do reserve the right to change our policy on business-to-business sales at our discretion generally and depending on which business we are dealing with and our perceived level of risk. We will tell You if we decide to do that. We do not have to give reasons.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says for consumers Your goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of Your product You’re entitled to the following:
- up to 30 days: if Your goods are faulty, then You can get a refund;
- up to six months: if Your goods can’t be repaired or replaced, then You’re entitled to a full refund, in most cases;
- up to six years: if the goods do not last a reasonable length of time, You may be entitled to some money back.
Once again we apply these rights irrespective of whether You are a consumer or a business.
Talk to us
If You don’t understand any aspect of this contract and want to talk to us about it, please contact us by:
- telephone at one of our branches or Head Office – the relevant telephone numbers are available on our website here at www.rgbltd.co.uk (our opening hours are also available on the website); or
- email firstname.lastname@example.org (emails will be answered between our office hours from Monday to Friday: 8 am to 5 pm]).
Do You need an adjustment to the way we communicate with You or personalised help when visiting our branches? For example if You have a hearing or speech impediment or a condition or disability that we need to account and adjust for, do let us know and we will try and find the best way we can to work with You so You can enjoy a good customer experience with us. If You would like this contract in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
We will always try our best to serve You in a professional and polite manner. If You think that any of our colleagues have fallen short of these standards please email email@example.com and we will try to contact You to obtain further details.
In return we only ask of our customers that they deal with us in a similar way. We therefore reserve the right to exclude from our premises and or decline to deal with anyone who is abusive to any of our staff or other customers or makes any adverse personal or discriminatory remarks (for whatever reason).
Your privacy and personal information
Modern Slavery We are a socially responsible organisation. Our Modern Slavery Policy is available here at www.rgbltd.co.uk.