Complete outdoor living solutions: Trex® composite decking from Arbor Forest Products
Trex® composite decking, available through Arbor Forest Products’ decking division, Arbordeck, offers users an eco-friendly, low maintenance and high performance outdoor living solution.
The World’s Number 1 decking brand provides quality decking boards which are as easy to install as they are to maintain, and the variety of products available means there’s something to suit all tastes and budgets.
- Trex decking is supported by the industry-leading 25-year limited Trex residential warranty and 10-year limited Trex commercial warranty.
- The brand utilises a unique shell technology for enhanced protection against the weather.
- Trex is the ideal choice for those looking to spend more time enjoying their deck and less time maintaining it: the decking requires minimal maintenance and will never need oiling or painting
- Trex composite decking boards won’t rot, split fade or stain
- All Trex composite decking boards are made using up to 95 per cent recycled materials, and the company has never felled a single tree for deck manufacture in its 25-year history – making it the ideal choice for the sustainability-conscious.
- The boards are simple for professionals to install, with a secret fix for an attractive screw-less finish.
- Trex decks can be designed and created for all tastes and budgets, with several collections – including Trex Transcend® and the Trex Enhance® ranges – and a wide variety of colours available.
- A wide range of complementary products are available to enhance any Trex deck, including lighting and railing collections.
The TrexPRO scheme, launched by Trex and supported by Arbor Forest Products, provides expert installers with access to multiple benefits including marketing materials, warranty registrations for customers, and online and telephone referrals.
For more information about Arbor Forest Products please visit your local RGB branch.