Complete home heating systems & customer support from Grant UK
Grant UK can be the ‘one-stop-shop’ for all your heating needs. From oil boilers and air source heat pumps through to solar thermal systems, hot water storage cylinders, underfloor heating and much more, Grant UK can supply the heat source and complementary technologies to upgrade a home’s heating system into one that is more efficient and sustainable. What’s more, they also have the in-house expertise to help customers with their installations from start to finish, from specification through to heat pump set-up assistance and post-installation product care. Trust in Grant, the sustainable home heating specialist.
Grant UK can help customers in lots of different ways – here are just a few!
Product supply – Grant UK’s product portfolio is very comprehensive, providing customers with choice when it comes to their installation needs. Whether you are looking for an oil boiler, renewable technologies or a hybrid heating system, Grant UK has a large range of products which can suit your requirements. These include:
- Aerona³ air source heat pumps which have an A+++ ErP rating, a 7 year guarantee (when installed by a G1 Installer) and have some of the best SCOPs on the market
- Quick Recovery Cylinder range which are highly efficient hot water storage solutions suitable for installation with boilers, solar thermal systems and air source heat pumps
- Uflex and Uflex MINI underfloor heating systems which can suit new builds, extensions and retrofit projects and are ideally suited to work alongside a Grant heat pump
Design & Specification – Renewable installations require in-depth planning and Grant UK’s Pre-Sales and Design Teams are on hand to help with this vital stage of an installation project, including:
- On-site quick step estimates
- Heat loss calculations
- Underfloor heating system quotations
- Comprehensive specification support such as heat pump selection and heat emitter sizing
- Full line drawings for underfloor heating installations including zone layouts and pipework arrangement
Post Installation Support – Grant products are designed to provide years of efficient operation and to help homeowners and installers throughout the lifetime of the system, Grant UK offers:
- Heat pump handover support including a comprehensive Handover Guide and online video tutorials
- Technical and Customer Service Teams available from 7.30am every weekday and on Saturdays (8.30am – 1pm)
- Annual servicing for Grant renewable heating systems through the ServicePlan scheme
To watch a whole house Grant renewable heating system in action and to hear from a family who changed their home heating from a gas boiler to an air source heat pump, watch this vLog here:
To discover more about Grant heating products, please contact your local RGB branch, and to discuss upcoming projects and the support the Grant Team can provide to you, please contact Grant UK directly.