Submit photo of local area and help fundraise for air ambulance charities
The South West community is being invited to contribute photographs of the area to be included in our 2021 calendar which will be sold to raise funds for Cornwall Air Ambulance Trust and Devon Air Ambulance.
We’re looking to find 12 photographs that celebrate the diverse scenery of the region and are asking people in the area to send in pictures of their favourite places. From Lundy Island and Exeter Cathedral, to Bodmin Moor and Porthleven Beach, any photo that showcases the area will be considered.
As well as seeing their photo in the calendar, the photographers of each of the chosen 12 images will receive a £100 voucher to spend at their local RGB branch.
Stephanie Bray, Corporate Fundraising Officer at Cornwall Air Ambulance Trust, commented:
“We are delighted that RGB is supporting the Cornwall Air Ambulance in this fun way. We encourage everyone to take part and submit their photos for this unique opportunity to feature in a special edition calendar. By supporting this project, people will be helping to keep the air ambulance flying and saving lives. Thank you!”
Tracy Owen, Fundraising Manager at Devon Air Ambulance, added:
"We are so grateful to our friends at RGB for choosing to support us in their latest fundraising venture! We think a calendar is a great idea - our helicopters fly across our beautiful county and its differing terrain daily and the amazing views from the air are often commented on by the aircrew. Our income has been severely affected by the cancellation of countless events so we will be excited to see the final product - we are sure it will be a big success!"
Our calendar is designed to celebrate the beauty of our region, whilst fundraising for Cornwall Air Ambulance Trust and Devon Air Ambulance at the same time. We look forward to seeing what landmarks, wildlife and scenery are featured in the photos we receive.
Those wishing to submit a photograph simply need to email it to email@example.com by Friday 11th September confirming the location, along with the photographer’s name and contact details. The entry needs to be landscape orientation and a total of three entries per person will be accepted.
Terms & Conditions:
- Entries received after Friday 11th September 2020 will not be included in the competition.
- All photographs submitted must be the owner’s own work.
- Photographs must show a location in Devon/Cornwall/Somerset.
- All entries must be accompanied by the photographer’s name, contact details and photograph’s location.
- RGB Building Supplies reserves the right to dismiss any entry deemed to breech copyright or rules of entry.
- Entries can only be submitted as a digital image by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure an entry is suitable for printing, it must be saved as a JPEG on the highest resolution setting of four megapixels or above. Due to the nature of the calendar, landscape images are preferred.
- By submitting a photograph, the owner agrees to it being used for media purposes. Photos will be credited.
- A maximum of three entries per person will be accepted.
- The winners will be required to attend a presentation at their local RGB Building Supplies branch and have their photo taken for promotional purposes.
- RGB Building Supplies reserves the right to choose alternative winners if communications are not received from the chosen winners within 10 days.