Use of your personal information
1) When you use this site:
Some of our services will require further details, for example, which will require further information to set up and maintain those services.
2) We may use information you give us or we obtain:
to administer our website services.
to fulfil our agreement with you and to process your order and obtain payment.
to analyse and profile your shopping preferences (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us (i) to provide you with a personalised browsing experience when using the website and (ii) to review, develop and improve the products and services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme.
we may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example automatically selecting products and/or services which we think will interest you from the information we have.
we may keep you informed of such products and services (including products and services of other companies and organisations and including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on) which we consider may be of interest to you by any of the following methods:
SMS text message and other electronic messages such as picture messaging
- to administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter.
3) If you do not wish to receive information of products and services which may be of interest to you either from us or carefully chosen third parties, please select the opt-out option as appropriate.
4) We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties. In particular we will carry out searches with credit reference agencies.
5) We may engage third party payment providers to administer and process your payment card details in order to complete any purchase that you make through the website.
6) We may store and process your information on our own information technology systems or on systems owned by third parties that may store and process your information on our behalf.