- We are hosting a company-wide charity breakfast morning in aid of Children’s Hospice South West on Friday 3rd November.
Taking place between 7.30am and 10.30am, those visiting our branches will … Read more »
20 October 2017
- An RGB team has raised a fantastic £6,551 for the Rainy Day Trust and Teenage Cancer Trust by driving across Europe in an old banger as part of the Pavestone … Read more »
17 September 2017
- Our Tiverton branch raised over £1,200 during a fundraising week held in memory of much-loved former colleague Fred Tarr, who sadly passed away last year.
Fred was a karting enthusiast, … Read more »
6 September 2017
- Our Tiverton branch is holding a fundraising week between Tuesday 29th August and Friday 1st September, in memory of much-loved former colleague Fred Tarr, who sadly passed away last year.
… Read more »
25 August 2017
- RGB Building Supplies marked five years of being part of the Exmouth community on Tuesday 1st August by inviting local residents, and those that work in the trades, to a … Read more »
2 August 2017
- As previous winners of our Well Built Community Fund, Coldharbour Mill Museum has been able to replace its damaged access bridge, ensuring it’s safe for visitors to use for many … Read more »
18 July 2017
- Following a public vote, Holsworthy Primary School has been announced as the latest winner of our Well Built Community Fund.
Up against Kingsmead School in Wiveliscombe and Weir Quay Community … Read more »
12 July 2017
- Former Liverpool, Aston Villa and Wales footballer Dean Saunders was part of a team from our Porthleven branch that won the annual charity golf day on Thursday 6th July.
The … Read more »
7 July 2017
- We're delighted to announce our continued sponsorship of 11-year-old Ilfracombe motocross champion George Hopkins.
Having started racing when he was just 7-years-old, George is a member of the South West … Read more »
21 June 2017
- As previous winners of our Well Built Community Fund, Seaton Martial Arts Centre has been able to replace its damaged and unsafe floor ensuring it can continue to offer martial … Read more »
5 June 2017
- On Friday 26th May, we raised over £635 for Children’s Hospice South West during the #UptheVolume event, which celebrates Children’s Hospice Week.
The week, organised by Together for Short Lives, … Read more »
27 May 2017
- Claim up to £500 cashback when you purchase selected single or double ovens plus any four other NEFF appliances (excluding warmer drawers and accessories) until 31st May 2017.
Visit your … Read more »
16 May 2017
- Muddy Boots Woodland to Shore Pre-School, due to open in Bideford in 2017, is the latest winner of our Well Built Community Fund following a public vote.
Up against Combe … Read more »
9 May 2017
- We are delighted to announce the sponsorship of an elite women’s cycling team as part of South West community project Cycle Engage UK.
Team RGB Building Supplies is made up … Read more »
20 April 2017
Please see below for our Easter opening hours:
Read more »
13 April 2017
- JELD-WEN recently conducted a survey which asked trade customers what matters to them when it comes to made to measure windows. The leading window, door and staircase supplier found that … Read more »
24 March 2017
- In September, RGB Building Supplies will be taking part in the Pavestone Rally 2017 to help raise money for The Teenage Cancer Trust and The Rainy Day Trust.
Clive Johnson, … Read more »
20 March 2017
- Our Barnstaple branch is holding two special launch days for its new joinery, ironmongery and flooring department on Wednesday 15th and Thursday 16th February.
The new range features doors, joinery, … Read more »
13 February 2017
- 1st Chulmleigh Scouts are the latest winners of our Well Built Community Fund following a public vote.
Up against Stithians Scouts in Cornwall and Exeter Division Guides, 1st Chulmleigh Scouts … Read more »
10 February 2017
- We are delighted to announce that the RGB charity of the year is Children Hospice South West, and we look forward to supporting this thoroughly deserving cause throughout 2017.
Children’s Hospice … Read more »
31 January 2017
- The start of a new year is a great time to create a plan for tackling all those jobs that need doing to ensure a home is well maintained throughout … Read more »
25 January 2017
- With colder weather now upon us, utility bills will gradually increase as families turn their heating on. Therefore, RGB Building Supplies has put together its top cost-effective tips to save … Read more »
10 January 2017
- Currently the supply of PIR insulation boards is suffering from reduced availability due to the raw material.
A number of manufacturers of these boards are having to find alternative sources … Read more »
21 December 2016
- The generous local community and customers of RGB Building Supplies donated in excess of 250 gifts to our Christmas Present Appeal in aid of Children’s Hospice South West.
We had … Read more »
21 December 2016
- The winners of our annual South Molton colouring competition have been announced.
Archie Bee visited South Molton Primary School to deliver the prizes to the children whose colouring in was … Read more »
20 December 2016